Monday, October 24, 2011

Justin B's Blog

BLOG
English Scores
Na No Wri Mo!
Hw: R.J 8.1
Book Project
DUE FRIDAY

Warning this blog causes; yawning, drowsiness, naps, unexpected jokes, and boredom.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
People are writing their English scores so its pretty quite except for Karina who is always talking. I noticed that Luka is pretty tall. Ms. Nakada mentions perfect paragraphs and I here Juan sigh. OMG why does this picture icon keep hopping!!! I'm looking at Mr. Hastings in a dress. (And he tries to yell at people). I hear Ghenet and people talking about scores. There is literally nothing to write about so........wait Anissa is making wierd noises. I'm not her best friend anymore (never was in the first place). Luka is making wierd ghost noises oooooooooooooooooooooo spooky. Faces :D :(  :)  : /  >:D >:(   Billie hit me :'( she keeps trying to see the BLOG. Well, no way girlfriend. Darian tells me to shut up as he goes to the restroom.  Eli sings "Teach me how to Dougie." He can try. Really novel writing month. Horrible idea. Who came up with it? Owen just assaulted me. We should write Conner  Haller a get well card. His eyes are messed up and he can barely see. Annisa is shooting me with her finger gun.
We talk about the Inner Editor who seems evil. Did anyone watch Paranormal Activity 3. It was awesome. I've seen Real Steel too. Why did the chicken hop across the road?................................................  
because KFC stole one leg because chicken legs are half off (any laughs?) Oh well. That joke was a fail I'm just bored. Me and Anissa are air fighting but were still not best friends. Ok the bell just rang. Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment