Monday, October 17, 2011

Bryan's Blog

English 8
Blog
Personal Narrative
RJ Check
HW: RJ 7.1

I never wanted to do this blog. Thanks a lot Billie for choosing me. Ms. Nakada just told the class to turn to page 9 of our notes. She said we have to write a 500 word personal narrative about a person who has had a significant impact on our life. The class is quiet. This blog is going to be super boring. For our personal narrative we have to identify a scene, choose P.O.V. and what tense it is in, use other devises like flashbacks, etc., and details to build tension. Eli is being a weirdo. He just poked me with something. He is blowing nose. Now he is hitting me. Eli is a big bully and I'm going to report him to the office. The class is getting their Alphasmarts. The class is laughing and talking. The class went into quiet mode. You could hear Mr. Greaney yelling from here. This is really boring, nothing is going on in class. They are typing on their Alphasmarts and the class is quiet. I was playing with the font and color and other things for this blog. You could hear little conversations going on in the class. I'm going to choose Hilory to do the next blog. Ghenet is talking about her wonderful cheek bones. Darian, Luis, Owen, and Tishe just read their 1st paragraph of their personal narrative. Myhet just asked me if I wrote about her. Well the bell just rang, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment