Thursday, May 31, 2012

Myhets Blog

Agenda:
Blog(assigned by teacher)
10th Grade CST Challenge!

I really didn't want to do the blog but oh well.
So we came into class and got our Book Projects back and the class is pretty loud.
Now we're getting instructions for the 10th Grade CST Challenge, but I'm not listening. One person in each group took out a piece of paper and is going to put everyones name on it.Ithink. Then we have to answers questions? I have no idea what's going on. now Mr.Jones is passing out a packet to everyone with English Language Arts Realeased Test Questions in it. He just passed out another packet. He said these are 10th Grade CST questions. The group I'm in just finished the questions, I think a lot of others are still working on it. We're going over the answers now. Aaaand now we're done. We just got another paper and have to number 8-12. We finished the questions. Now we're starting Round 3. The bell is about to ring so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment